Since your website is published, have you ever made a change in its outlook or maybe think of redesigning your website? If, yes, then maybe this topic could be easy to you, and you must know some points before you redesign your website.
One point is know the outcome of the discussion with some trade professionals and the years experienced. And definitely you could have good deal and be in the best position for redesigning of your website.
1. If you aim for redesign, to get over other websites but with similar niche, but do not gain strategic goals, then maybe you have to stop. Do not imitate or follow other sites, not unless you are sure enough that your present design is already obsolete, and no longer attract readers. It will be better for you to collect your visitor, employees, team members, associates’ feedback, who have patronized your website, such as in marketing and sales.
Those feedback or comments you have collected, will have you create a new idea with the plan of changing the website outlook and redesigning.
2.Research and research well before you start working on the design and development part of your new design. Search for other new websites and their structural development , navigational way, factor of usage as well every sorts of data on the website. Use of queries, polls and other forum discussions and other mediums relevant to ask your viewers about the inputs value, such as, keeping them involve with the website, data and design shared is more of value.
So before you start with your new design, this inputs can help a lot in your website development, and gain more ideas which will be included in redesigning your website.
3. The Section 508 , it is the American disability act that assure any website have the access to disabled viewers. In redesigning your new website, you must meet the standard design in compliance to Section 508.
4. Resource Management: Ensure that the project manager is very intellectual in keeping the work steady and swiftly, with out the quality compromised to keep the project sanity alive. Keep the deadlines realistic with respect to your resources, and avoid being superficial in projecting the project’s completion, or else you may compromise its finality’s output in bypassing certain process.
5. Architecture Content: Your website is old, thus your content could be obsolete. So it would be better to spend sometime with your content writer, discussing and have brainstorming in with what your clients and viewers interests and read, your website information you want to share, and the proper architectural design of your article content. You can be able to develop the best content that suit for your website and know the gap after you edit your content.
6. Integration of CMS: If you integrate a CMS in your web design, it is an amazing notion, that could provide you freedom to manage your own data, even not knowing about web development. It is easy to edit the article content, add images and pages, videos and audios of your own choice, without waiting for some assistance and hire some expert.
With all these point, you are well adept and for sure Google some data, with regard to similar data, and left with the last point service provider of your choice.
Choose professional that have experience and expertise in its industry, and very knowledgeable in this field.